Access to a Diverse Manufacturing Industry Network
MMTS provides exhibitors access to buyers from all levels of the supply chain as mid-size manufacturers and large OEMs are also well represented.
The MMTS marketing program attracts qualified leads – c-level professionals, purchase influencers, buyers and manufacturing leaders.
74% of MMTS Attendees have a role in the Purchasing of Products for their companies.
This means you’re having quality conversations with evaluators, recommenders, specifiers and final approvers.
MMTS Attendee Job Functions
55% of MMTS attendees represent the hard-to-reach job shops. MMTS connects you with small job shops, mid-size companies and large OEMs, giving you access to the entire Quebec supply chain.
47% of MMTS attendees have a company budget that exceeds $50,000.
The MMTS Marketing Program Attracts Qualified Leads: C-Level Professionals, Purchase Influencers, Buyers and Manufacturing Leaders.
- DIRECT MAIL PIECES, including a full event preview, tickets and education information sent to more than 20,000 manufacturing professionals.
- PRINT ADVERTISING placements in national, regional and local publications, including Canadian Metalworking, Magazine du Circuit Industriel, PLANT Magazine, Shop Metalworking Technology, Design Engineering and more.
- EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS sent to more than 40,000 Canadian manufacturing professionals.
- Comprehensive and mobile-responsive WEBSITE with attendance information and online registration.
- DIGITAL ADVERTISING, including Google AdWords and LinkedIn advertising campaigns generating more than 500,000 impressions.
- PRESS RELEASES leading up to the event, highlighting attractions and exhibitor products.
- Broad and strategic SOCIAL MEDIA presence on Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn, reaching more than 10,000 followers.
- WEB ADVERTISING, including news articles, banner ads, and calendar listings on general and trade media, as well as partner and industry websites.
- TELEMARKETING AND ALUMNI PROGRAMS rewarding more than 5,000 past attendees and encouraging them to visit again.
- Promotion within the SME CANADA NETWORK OF CHAPTERS, regions, technical communities and members.
- Access to a network of more than 100,000 key industry influencing contacts through MMTS STRATEGIC ALLIANCES forged with industry associations, strategic event partners and official media partners.